Realm is our church management system that helps you stay connected to the life of the church, anytime and anywhere. Get immediate push notifications from posts in your groups, update your personal information, communicate with groups and teams, follow church notifications and announcements, manage giving, create and join events, invite people to join a group, and much more. Realm is available to anyone who attends Encounter Church. Participating on Realm is one of the primary ways we encourage people to connect with the Encounter family.
- Register for an account here.
- Enable email and push notifications
- Set-up online giving
How do I start? Follow a few simple steps.
If you haven’t received an invitation to join Realm yet:
- Visit https://onrealm.org/encountermv to set up a Realm login.
- If your church is on Realm Connect, visit http://onelink.to/connectapp to download the mobile app.
- Your Realm login works on your home computer and on your mobile devices, so when you sign into Realm, use the login you created in step 1 for the computer or the app.
- Check to make sure that we have your address and other personal information entered correctly under My Profile. If anything is incorrect, you can change it.
- If you have any questions, contact Julia Schmaltz at firstname.lastname@example.org
What is Realm? Realm is a real ministry tool.
Realm is an online ministry tool designed for real time connection. It helps our church connect with you and you connect with us. If you consider yourself part of this church family, you’ll love it. Realm allows you to manage your personal information and who is allowed to see it, control your giving, and keep in touch with the groups that matter to you.
Why use Realm? Realm strengthens church connections.
Being the church doesn’t just happen at the church. Realm helps us serve you better and leads this church well between Sundays. Everyone can be connected from anywhere at any time, right from our mobile devices. It engages everyone in the life of our church by supporting the healthy relationships essential to our church’s mission. We’ll stay organized, and you’ll stay informed about all of the opportunities for fellowship. When we share life together, we will grow together.
What about my privacy? Realm is safe, private, and secure.
Your privacy is one of our greatest concerns. Realm is only made up of the people in your church, it’s not like a social network that’s open to everyone. Realm keeps your data safe and gives you control over what information you share and who can see it.
What about giving? Realm gives you control over your giving.
Giving should be easy, and Realm places giving right in the palm of your hands. You may set up recurring gifts, view your giving history, and make changes at any time. Realm automatically records all electronic gifts and adds them to your giving record making it easy for you to give, and easy for our bookkeeper to track.
For a complete list of answer to questions and functionality, check out the realm documentation located on their website here. In the meantime, here are a few video tutorials we have put together to help get you started.